The Sunderland Forum Is What You Make Of It.
Join Today - We Are now Into Our Sixth Year!

Ellis Short

This is our SAFC Forum of course. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Obviously, the Black Cats are the main focus. However, this is basically our football lounge.
wongeye
Active Citizen
Active Citizen

Ellis Short

10 Mar 2018, 18:10

Thanks Ellis Short, you go down in history for all the wrong reasons.
This club is bigger than anything you will ever know and you have allowed it to fall from grace.
Sunderland will rise again in due course.
However, your name goes to the bottom of the **** list for ever.
Please ensure you put this piece of history in your CV.

Bus Driver
Active Citizen
Active Citizen

Re: Ellis Short

10 Mar 2018, 19:41

:+1:

Mawsey
Active Citizen
Active Citizen

12 Mar 2018, 07:10

Bye bye Ellis, the way you left the sinking ship is disgraceful.

That is all I have to say!

Zook
Voter
Voter

13 Mar 2018, 11:48

Words fail me what to say about this prick.... Better leave it there.... I hope he dies a horrible death. red_cursing:

Gibsy
Voter
Voter

13 Mar 2018, 12:37

To Sunderland as a city, the football club means a lot. It adds to the local economy, for example. Therefore, by Ellis Short failing badly he has damaged more than the football club.

For Sunderland supporters in general, whether they are connected to the city or not, this mismanagement is a total catastrophe. Maybe Ellis Short does not understand how much the club actually means to Sunderland AFC supporters. It matters not where people come from, and we have supporters from all parts of the globe, including America, the feeling remains the same. The football team that these people decide to support affects their day-to-day lives in many ways.

Ellis Short had the chance to inject something into the club in the January transfer window. Forget about the fair play thing, precedents have been set and money could have been invested. Money came in from Sky in parachute payments also the club sold some players for good money. Nothing came our way. So that makes it look bad on Ellis Short.

To those people who still defend him, think again!

cam
City MP
City MP

13 Mar 2018, 20:53

Should we go down, Short's CV will have a massive blotch on it.
This is not like any old business that comes and goes :argument:
I might have the day off today!

Zook
Voter
Voter

14 Mar 2018, 14:58

Gibsy wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 12:37
To Sunderland as a city, the football club means a lot. It adds to the local economy, for example. Therefore, by Ellis Short failing badly he has damaged more than the football club.

For Sunderland supporters in general, whether they are connected to the city or not, this mismanagement is a total catastrophe. Maybe Ellis Short does not understand how much the club actually means to Sunderland AFC supporters. It matters not where people come from, and we have supporters from all parts of the globe, including America, the feeling remains the same. The football team that these people decide to support affects their day-to-day lives in many ways.

Ellis Short had the chance to inject something into the club in the January transfer window. Forget about the fair play thing, precedents have been set and money could have been invested. Money came in from Sky in parachute payments also the club sold some players for good money. Nothing came our way. So that makes it look bad on Ellis Short.

To those people who still defend him, think again!
Even if he put 2/3 of the pick Ford money in £20 million the improvement of the preformances would of increased revenue and superceded the £20 million... Not short sighted he just doesn't give a flying -censored-.

blockheed
Active Citizen
Active Citizen

15 Mar 2018, 03:19

I just better not say what I think to be honest. However, Short is ultimately to blame - period.

Moony
Voter
Voter

23 Mar 2018, 08:14

blockheed wrote:
15 Mar 2018, 03:19
I just better not say what I think to be honest. However, Short is ultimately to blame - period.
Aye say nowt. He let us down that's it.